Patients can book their vaccination appointment online now at vaccination centres: NHS: Covid-19.
You can book a vaccine if you are:
- you’re aged 18 or over
- you’re at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you’re a frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer’s Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you’re a carer