Important information relating to your flu clinic appointment.
This year we have more people who will be invited for a flu vaccination due to COVD-19.
We need your help and co-operation to ensure that we can vaccinate our children, elderly and at risk patients during October so that we can ensure they are protected.
To help us to keep you and our staff safe during the flu clinics can you please do the following:
- Please do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Please attend the appointment on your own.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment as we have only 16 socially distanced seats available downstairs and 6 upstairs.
- Please wear a face covering, which covers both your nose and mouth.
- Please follow the guidance given to you by our medical administrative staff on arrival at the surgery.
- If you need a taxi, please ask our staff when you book in at reception.
- The flu vaccination is given at the top of your arm. Please wear something with no sleeves, short sleeves or loose enough that it can be pulled back to expose the top of your arm quickly.
- Please take off your coat when you get to reception.
- Please note all clinical room doors will be left open to keep the rooms aired for the safety of staff and patients.
- Please do not discuss any other medical issues with the GP or Nurse; they will not have the time to discuss your issues in detail.
- Please follow our one way system. You will be asked to leave the building through a separate exit.