Young people aged 11-19 in your area need support with their mental health signpost them to Kooth.com.
Kooth is free, safe and anonymous. All they need to do is sign up to Kooth.com.
Kooth is here to help and support young people with their mental health and is available 365 days a year.
We offer so much more than just counselling.
Kooth magazine, forums & live discussion boards, journal, goals and we have our mini activity hub.
If your school or organisation would like to know more about Kooth or would like a refresher session for students and staff please email email@example.com.
Sessions are delivered virtually over Zoom or your preferred host and can be pre-recorded for convenience and sharing.
Things to look forward to this April on Kooth.com
- This month is Stress Awareness Month.
- Friday the 16th Paw-stive Power of Pets
- Wednesday the 21st Our Planet Celebrating Earth Day
- Monday the 26th Looking after Our Communities
Live forums can be found in the discussion boards and go online at 7.30 pm in the evening they are planned. They are moderated in real-time until 9.00pm.
- Managing Stress: How Can We Help?
- ‘Read All About it: Fake News’
- ‘What is Social Anxiety?’
- New Creative Writing Challenge
- Remember to check out our Spotify podcast and playlist
- Our latest podcast is The pressure of Expectation!