We have a part time vacancy for an enthusiastic and motivated person with either customer care or secretarial experience to join us at CMK. Full training will be given for this role.
Cover is needed on:
- Monday to Friday 1.30 to 6.30pm
- Total 25 hrs per week
We value providing our patients with excellent care.
These roles include:
- Answering patient queries and booking appointments either face to face or on the telephone.
- Patient prescription administration.
- General practice administration, including registering and deduction patients, notifying patients of test results and inviting patients for health reviews and screening.
- Adding hospital correspondence to the patient medical records, including follow up actions.
- Liaising with other health professionals.
- Working as a personal assistant to one of the clinical team.
- You must be confident and flexible, able to work as part of our friendly team and also independently.
We are seeking a medical receptionist with customer care or secretarial experience. If you have any general practice experience and have used SystmOne that would be a benefit, but is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your administrative skills.
Overview of your organisation
The practice is a GP training practice and also has a proven record of developing non clinical staff.
The practice is a busy urban practice with a large growing patient population. We are part of a primary care network of practices and a hub practice providing additional GP appointments on Saturdays.
We are a six day service, open between 8:00am and 7:00pm.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.