CMK Practice Leaflet 2024

68 Bradwell Common Boulevard Bradwell Common Milton Keynes, MK13 8RN Telephone No: 01908 605775 Website:

CMK Medical Centre is a busy practice which strives to provide excellent care for our patients. We have an experienced clinical team of GPs, Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants and a Phlebotomist. We also have a dedicated and experienced administrative team which supports the clinical staff. We are a Training Practice, training fully qualified doctors to become the GPs of the future and have access to the Primary Care Network (PCN) team of Social Prescribers, First Contact Practitioners, Health and Wellbeing Coaches, ICST Practitioners, Mental Health Practitioners, Dieticians and Pharmacists.

Practice GPs

Dr Jolly Zachariah MB, BS, MRCS, LRCP, FP Cert, Cert in Drug Misuse, Senior Partner

Dr Shahid Amin MB, BS, MSSc, FRCS

Dr Edward Sivills MB, ChB, MRCGP, Cert Med Ed

Dr Cheryl Manna BSc (Hons), MB, BS, MRCGP, DRCOG

Dr Shikha Puri MB, BS, MRCGP, DFSRH

Dr Salman Razi MB, BS, MRCGP

Dr Vivake Roddah MB, ChB, PGDip, Derm (Long Term Locum)

Dr Sanaa Sabri MB, ChB, MRCGP, DFSRH

Dr Samir Khalil

Dr Sarah Syed


Opening hours:

Monday to Friday: 08.00 until 18.30.

Saturday: pre-booked appointments only

How do I become a patient?

We can only register you and your children if you live in one of the areas we cover. The areas are: Central Milton Keynes (MK9), Bradwell Common (MK13), Heelands (MK13), Oldbrook (MK6), Conniburrow (MK14), Bradwell Village (MK13), Campbell Park (MK9) and Loughton (MK5). If you live within these areas, please go to our website to submit a registration form. The practice does not take patients who live out of area.

Patient Participant Group

You can also find details of our Patient Participation Group on our website which works with and supports the practice to improve the service we provide to our patients. Alternatively, speak with a receptionist to express your interest in joining the group.

How do I book an appointment?

Please submit a medical request form in the ‘Contact Us Online’ section of our website. If you do not have internet access or are unable submit the form online yourself, a receptionist will submit the form on your behalf over the phone. Your request will be triaged by a GP and an appointment will be booked with the most appropriate clinician for your problem, within a timely manner. It is our policy to triage all appointment requests. We may also offer you a telephone call back with your GP or a home visit if that is more appropriate (only for patients who are housebound). If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you will not be seen and will need to book another appointment.

If you are unable to attend an appointment it is important that you tell us as soon as possible, we can then offer the appointment to another patient. If you cancel your appointment within one hour of the appointment time, your records will be noted that you failed to attend. If you fail to attend multiple appointments without cancelling them we may remove you from our Practice register. Details of our policy on missed appointments can be found on our website.

If you have a minor ailment, there is self-care information available on our website and in the surgery. Local pharmacies are also able to offer confidential free advice.

The practice has disabled access. If you need any help in the surgery, or require any translation services for your consultation, please speak to our reception staff.

I am on long term medication, how do I get my medication?

If you are on long term medication, please request an appointment with one of our in-house Pharmacists to set up your repeat medication. Repeat prescription requests can be made online or by attending the surgery. We do not take prescription requests over the telephone.

Who do I need to contact when the practice is closed?

An Out of Hours Service is available when the practice is closed. You can contact the Out of Hours Service by using NHS 111 online or dialing 111. There is no charge for these calls. There is also an Urgent Care Centre that is open 24 hours, which is located in the grounds of Milton Keynes Hospital.

How do I get my test results?

You can sign up for online access to results or use the NHS App. We will contact you if the GP wants to talk to you about your results. If you do not hear anything from us you are welcome to call the Practice to get your test results over the phone. We cannot give test results to friends or family members, other than the parent or legal guardian of a child under 16 years old.

When do I need a Medical Certificate?

A Medical Certificate from a GP is only necessary if an illness lasts more than 7 days including weekends. If you are off work for less than 7 days you will need to complete a self-certification form which you can request online, from our reception staff or your employer.

Can I get help to improve my general health?

We offer a number of services including contraceptive services. We also provide help and support to eat healthily, drink sensibly and exercise, and have access to Social Prescribers in various roles. The Practice will also contact you directly if there are any specific health checks or immunisations that you or your family may need.

What information do we keep?

The Practice holds manual and computerised records for all patients. This data is confidential and is kept securely within our record management systems. If you wish to see your medical records or would like more information about medical records, please see our website, ask for a medical records information sheet, or contact us online.

What do I need to do if my personal details change?

It is important that our records are up to date so that the Practice can contact you. You need to notify the Practice of the following changes in circumstances:

• Change of postal or e-mail address

• Change of name

• Change of home telephone number

• Change of mobile number (especially if you require text message reminders)

• If you plan to be, or are out of the country for more than 3 months.

I am unhappy with the service provided by the practice, what can I do?

If you are unhappy with the service provided by the practice, please let us know. We have a Complaint, Concerns and Compliment information sheet which explains how to make a complaint or to let us know of any problems or concerns. Please ask our reception staff for the information sheet, which is also available on our website. Our email address to submit a formal complaint is

Zero Tolerance

The practice does not tolerate any disruptive, abusive, aggressive or violent behavior. In serious or repeated instances of this type of behavior, patients are removed from the practice list.